- Nutritional information:
Servings: 4 | 1/4th of a recipe – 1 patty | 203 calories | 8g total fat | 3g sat fat | 420mg sodium | 3g carbs | 1g fiber | 1g sugars | 29g protein | Smart Points: 4 |.
- 1 pound raw lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup crumbled fat-free feta cheese
- 1/4 cup egg whites, approximately from 2 egg whites
- 4 cups chopped spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup finely hashed onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1 – Already sprayed with nonstick spray, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook about 4 minutes and stir until tender.
2 – Stir in spinach with onion and garlic. Keep cooking and stirring for about 5 minutes until spinach wilts and any excess liquid is evaporated.
3 – Remove veggies and place in a large bowl and let dry. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Then, make four equal sized patties.
4 – Spray a grill pan or a skillet with nonstick spray and put over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 20 minutes with 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through and serve.