Nutritional Information: 1 Serving | Servings Per Recipe: 6 | Amount Per ServingCalories: 192 | Calories from Fat: 63 | Total Fat: 7 | Saturated Fat: 3.3 | Cholesterol: 88 | Sodium: 348 | Total Carbohydrates: 1.3 | Sugars: 0.3 | Dietary Fiber: 0.2 | Protein: 29.6 | Smart Points: 4 |.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl, mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture into chicken.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon.
- Bring the mixture to boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours.
- Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the cook time.