Ingredients Serves 4
|4 medium baking potato, evenly-sized|
|1 1⁄2 tbsp parmesan cheese|
|4 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated|
|2 tbsp (up to 3) butter, melted|
|2 tbsp (up to 3) fresh herbs, chopped (parsley, chives, thyme, sage) or 2 teaspoons dried herbs|
|1 tsp salt|
- Prep 10 min
- Cook 65 min
- Ready 75 min
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes if the skin is too tough, otherwise just scrub and rinse them.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices (but not all the way through – place the handle of a spoon or table knife alongside the potato to prevent the knife from slicing all the way).
- Put the potatoes in a baking dish; slightly fan out the slices.
- Drizzle the potatoes with melted butter and sprinkle with herbs and salt (to taste).
- Bake the potatoes for about 50 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan and cheddar cheese.
- Bake the potatoes for another 10-15 minutes (until they’re lightly browned and soft inside, and the cheeses are melted).
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 10 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 206||Calories from Fat 78|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||27%|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|