Recipe with olive oil, shrimp, lemon juice, lemon and herb seasoning, salt, black pepper, parsley...
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tsp lemon and herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and sauté 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, salt, and pepper; stir to coat shrimp.
- Sauté until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.