The best Potato Cakes recipe ever. come with only 2 weight watchers SmartPoints. to make this wonderful Potato Cake recipe you need the following ingredients:
[ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 Cups potatoes, Mashed
- 2 Tablespoons onions, Chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon oil
- 1 Egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- and finally the Pepper
- In a medium-size bowl, combine potatoes, egg white, onion, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, put about 2 tablespoons potato mixture for each cake into skillet. Cook until well browned, then turn with a spatula and cook another side until brown.
- Continue making takes, keeping first ones warm.
- Makes 6 Servings
Per Serving: Calories 59, Total Fat .8 g, Sat. Fat .1 g, Protein1.9 g, Carbs 11.2 g, Sodium 63 mg, Fiber .9 g, 1 Pointsplus, 2 Smartpoints