Parmesan Chicken Cutlets: This chicken tastes so great that it is great to have for dinner even when you’re not on a diet.
Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 1 (124 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 4 | SmartPoints:3 | Pointsplus: 4
Amount Per Serving: | Calories 173 | Calories from Fat 44 | Total Fat 5g | Saturated Fat 2g | Cholesterol 78mg | Sodium 294mg | Total Carbohydrate 3g | Dietary Fiber 0g | Sugars 0g | Protein 27g |.
Notes: Prep 10 min | Cook 25 min | Ready 35 min
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp dried seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1⁄8 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 boneless chicken breast, about 1 pound
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on the nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.