Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 1 (96 g)| Servings Per Recipe: 4 | 3 PointsPlus | SmartPoints: 3
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 6 oz center-cut lean pork loin chop
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
- 1⁄8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim fat from chops.
- Combine juice and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, paprika, and the dash of garlic powder in a shallow dish; stir well.
- Dip chops in juice mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until tender, turning after 25 minutes.