To Make This Recipe You’Il Need The Following Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1-inch fresh ginger root, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar, divided
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Put the following ingredients in a medium bowl and mix with the whisk: sweetener, half of the vinegar, half of the soy sauce.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Put into the fridge so as to steep during half an hour.
- Add oil to a frying pan and heat to medium-low. After adding garlic and ginger, cook for 30 seconds until garlic gets fragrant and golden without being burnt.
- Cook the marinated chicken for 3 minutes without any juices in the bowl.
- Then, pour the remaining soy sauce and vinegar, add the bell pepper strips, the black pepper, and stir.
- Cook during 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and peppers get softened.
- Remit chicken over or alongside brown rice or quinoa.