One of the best Crockpot recipes, you can make these potatoes easily with the following ingredients.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 lb potatoes (peeled and cut into circles)
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Tbsp light butter
- 1/4 cup water
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Add onion, garlic and peeled and sliced potatoes to crockpot
- Top with as much of the seasonings as you like and mix well
- Add 1/4 cup water and top with 2 Tbsp butter
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours
- Makes 4 servings
Per Serving: 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points.