|4 cup old fashioned oats|
|1⁄2 cup sliced almond|
|1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed|
|1⁄2 tsp salt|
|1⁄2 tsp cinnamon|
|1⁄4 cup cooking oil|
|1⁄4 cup honey|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|1 1⁄2 cup raisins or dried cranberry|
- Prep 10 min
- Cook 40 min
- Ready 50 min
- In a bowl, mix oats, almonds, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. In a sauce pan, warm the oil and honey. Whisk or stir in the vanilla. Carefully pour liquid over the oat mixture. Stir gently with wooden spoon, finish mixing by hand.
- Preheat oven to 300°F Spread granola in a 15x10x1” pan. Bake 40 minutes, stirring carefully every 10 minutes.
- Transfer granola-filled pan to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Stir in raisins or dried cranberries. Seal granola in an air-tight container or self sealing plastic bags.
- Store at room temperature for 1 week or the freezer for 3 months.
- Per serving: 11 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 5 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 18 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 276||Calories from Fat 74|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|