Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe: A quick, easy chicken recipe for days when you don’t want to spend time in the kitchen. Even finicky people will eat it. This Garlic Brown sugar chicken recipe come with 5 Weight watchers SmartPoints, and easy to make.
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Dash black pepper
This makes four servings, 3 oz per person
- Melt the butter in a frying pan
- Brown the garlic in the butter
- Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding pepper as you like it.
- When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast
- Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
- Serve with your favorite carb, and veggie or salad. We usually have rice or noodles and carrots or green beans.
Servings Per Recipe: 4 | Serving Size: 1 serving | SmartPoints: 5