Calories 173 | Calories from Fat 22 | Total Fat 2g | Saturated Fat 1g | Monounsaturated Fat 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat 0g | Cholesterol 6mg | Sodium 911mg | Total Carbohydrate 30g | Dietary Fiber 1g | Sugars 4g | Protein 7g | PointPlus: 4 | SmartPoints: 5 |.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 3/4 cup dry polenta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Boil together milk, broth, and salt. Reduce heat, add polenta and whisk.
- Cook the polenta for 5-7 minutes, stirring regularly until thick.
- Cook covered for 20 more minutes and keep stirring every 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add cheese and basil. Mix together until cheese melts.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed.