Weight Watchers Blueberry-Banana Bread!!!
- 3 large over-ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vanilla soymilk (or applesauce)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour,
- (or regular whole wheat flour)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray or wipe a 9×5-inch loaf pan with oil (I used a silicon loaf pan).
- Mix the soymilk with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and let stand until it curdles. (If using applesauce, skip this step and add the lemon juice to the bananas.)
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and add the remaining lemon juice, soymilk, and agave nectar. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture, and stir just until the mixture is well-combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan and bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes.
- Allow cooling before cutting and serving. Cut into 12 Equal Slices
- Makes 12 Servings (1 Slice Per Serving)