- One Head Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Milk or Half and Half or Cream or Sour Cream
- Additional Salt or Pepper to Taste
- Additional Chives, Green Onions, Rosemary, Etc. To Taste
- Rinse Cauliflower
- Break off individual cauliflower florets, cut larger ones in half or 4ths to make a more uniform size
- Put in large pan and cover with water.
- Add Salt.
- Add Garlic.
- Bring to boil.
- Boil until cauliflower florets can be easily broken apart with fork or potato masher (about 15 minutes).
- Drain water.
- Add Butter and Half and Half (or milk, cream, sour cream).
- Mash until large chunks of cauliflower have all been crushed.
- Add additional butter and Half and Half to reach the consistency you desire.
- Add additional salt and pepper and herbs to taste.
NotesNutritional Info is calculated using Half and Half, and without the optional additional sugar, pepper, and herbs.Nutrition InformationServing size: ¼ batch Calories: 195 Fat: 15g Saturated fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 13g Sugar: 5g Sodium: 665mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 41mg