First thing’s first – I’m freezing! I know that many of you are also in the same predicament, but still… it’s freakin’ cold! I am SO ovah this polar vortex thingamajig.Ingredients
- 1 (10.25-ounces) Fudge Brownie Mix
- 6- ounces (3/4-cup) Sprite
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8×8 brownie pan with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine brownie mix and sprite in a medium mixing bowl; whisk until no lumps appear. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 42 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
2 Ingredient Brownies
Amount Per Serving: Calories 40
WW POINT: 1